- Networks are not only for
fortune 500 companies anymore. If your home or organization has two or more computer
systems, installing a wireless or ethernet (CAT5 or 6) network can make your organization and your staff
more productive. Here is what a network can do for you:
- * Share computer files.
- * Allow mobility if using wireless
on a laptop
- * No carrying floppies and zip disks
- * Share printers.
- * No separate printer for each station.
- * Share a databases, images and
- * Share a single Internet connection.
- * Reduce telephone and Internet charges.
- * Share e-mail.
- * No need to print or photocopy emails.
- * No need to distribute emails
A centralized backup of your critical data.
- * Fax over
the network using a fax server.